Once you have created your login ID and PIN, you will be able to sign in to see your application(s) and/or status of application to NSU at anytime.
- To create your login ID and PIN click on the First time user account creation link.
- Your Login ID can consist of letters and/or numbers and is case sensitive.
- Your PIN must be six digits in length. Make sure to enter your PIN twice then click on Submit.
- **NOTE: Please be sure to write down your Login ID and PIN.
- Visit the NSU Help Desk's Admissions Help for further assistance or contact them at 1-800-541-6682 x4357.
This site is best viewed with version 5.0 or better.
Download Internet Explorer now.
Skip to top of page